District Sales Manager HCMC/ District Sales Manager HaNoi
This role leads a best in class sales team to achieve/exceed sales goals by creating a high performing culture of empowerment and accountability in line with the Company Vision & Values. This role will require regular travel.
- Work with Country manager to determine sales target for individual team members and develop sales business plan to achieve it, and broader business and marketing objectives.
- Lead the team and monitor team achievement to target, KPI’s and tasks completion.
- Manage people and develop their skills and abilities to ensure performance is optimized to meet business needs.
- Build relationships with both external and internal clients to capitalize on all business opportunities.
- Coordinate and conduct trade shows, exhibits, seminars, clinical meetings, and product training to build product demand.
- Work with Country Manager and Marketing to identify key opinion leaders and ensure development of strong business relationships.
- Measure and report sales performance and activities and analyze sales reports to improve strategy execution
- Ensure understanding and adhere to all compliance requirements and provide report on the compliance assessment of distributor/dealer in time.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Over 5 years of sales experience with demonstrated team leadership
- Experience in field sales, particularly in medical/dental device and MNC environment is an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Results oriented with focus on achieving business objectives
- Able to deliver selling skills training is an advantage
- Able to lead projects, people and change
- Self Motivated and independent
If you meet these criteria and have a passion to join a business where you can grow your career as the business grows, please go to our company website and apply the job in Dentsply: https://dentsplysirona.com/en/career/job-opportunities.html