Customer Service Officer
This role responsible for receiving customer orders and undertaking processes to ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely and effective manner.
- Lead effective communication with customer/sales rep/logistics service provider to ensure accurate orders and acknowledge customer in a timely manner to ensure accurate order procurement.
- Record and manage customer order process in ERP system in an accurate manner.
- Receive and review customer order, identifying and dealing with variances if required and manage back orders with customers, sales reps and demand planning function.
- Coordinate with Asia Supply Chain, warehouse and/or SBU to ensure order fulfilment is in line with product lead time, requested delivery mode and other customer specific requirements.
- Undertake goods allocation and release process according to established department policies and procedures.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with external customers and respond to customer inquiries about sales price, stock availability, promotion offer, and etc.
- Process quality and service complaints according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide sales support by preparing reports and analysis, undertake system review and set up new customers, promotion code in ERP System.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Over 3 years of sales experience in customer service, preferably in MNC
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Has knowledge and experience working with business systems
- Show ability to learn technical product knowledge
- High accountability and customer focused
- Attention to Details
If you meet these criteria and have a passion to join a business where you can grow your career as the business grows, please go to our company website and apply the job in Dentsply: https://dentsplysirona.com/en/career/job-opportunities.html