Committed to excellence, we are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated Strategic Buyer, Category Manager, Business Administrator or Engineer to join our Business Team, located in Bensheim (Germany), as
Category Manager EMEA (m/f) Indirect Material
Your Accountabilities as Category Manager EMEA (m/f) Indirect Material
- Bundle “Indirect Spend” related demand within the EMEA region and manage the purchasing process for the strategic categories, i.e. IT & Telecommunications
- Manage the selection, negotiation, development and performance management of strategic suppliers to meet cost and performance goals
- Analyze and evaluate long-term market trends and identify necessary short term and strategic actions
- Cooperate closely with Dentsply Sirona key stakeholders to formulate and drive the implementation of category-based purchasing strategies
- Establish and implement guidelines, purchasing processes and procedures in order to ensure compliance with Dentsply Sirona purchasing policies and reporting requirements
The Requirements as Strategic Buyer, Category Manager, Business Administrator or Engineer (m/f)
- University degree in business administration or engineering or similar qualification
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in purchasing (indirect material preferred)
- Substantial knowledge and experience in category management and strategic sourcing methodologies
- Strong negotiation skills and contract expertise
- Very good teamwork, communication and relationship skills
- Assertiveness, as well as cost and result orientation
- Decision-making and analytical skills
- Proactive, self-starter, ability to operate in multicultural teams
- Willingness to travel (i.e. EMEA Region)
The ideal candidate is striving for results and works effectively to build relationships to ensure all parties are satisfied.
Your application is welcome written in German as well as in English.
What can you expect from us?
As a brand champion within the dental equipment industry, Sirona has been generating significant growth in recent years, particularly in the international business arena. We are able to offer you a challenging and thoroughly absorbing role within our company, together with outstanding prospects for personal development. In addition to receiving an attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with performance, you can look forward to working with professional, results-driven colleagues who recognise the merits of a cordial, team-based environment.
Interested in joining our team?
If your credentials match our profile, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your full application, quoting Ref. 17-036 and specifying your salary requirements as well as your earliest start date. Applications by e-mail are welcome.
Dentsply Sirona, The Dental Solutions Company™